Monday, August 21, 2006

Tengku Zawyah & Sons

Gotta get this off my chest.

I puke every time I read about the so-called "wedding of the year". In the midst of all the brouhaha we conveniently forget that there are souls out there weeping in silence. I'm talking about The Ex of course, Tengku Zawyah and her sons. Looks like we, as a society, are suffering from a sensitivity deficit.

Yesterday, Tengku Zawyah broke her "elegant silence" in an interview with Mingguan Malaysia -
Tengku Zawyah mengintai bahagia.

Some of the stuff she said tugged at the heart-strings, especially when she spoke of her children,

Aazief juga pernah mengalirkan air mata apabila melihat sebuah rancangan yang menemubual khas bapanya. Dalam rancangan selama satu jam itu, Khalid bercerita tentang saat-saat indah percintaannya dan kisah perkahwinan yang bakal dilalui bersama Siti Nurhaliza.

“Dia tengok tv, tetapi matanya melilau ke arah lain, tetapi saya tahu dia dengar apa yang diperkatakan. Tak lama kemudian dia teresak-esak seorang diri,’’ katanya.

Congrats TV3 for being so "sensitive". Ratings are more important than being humane, right?

I puke even more when I read this in another section,

“Mummy bukalah kotak ni. Bagi Tengku [the reporter] jamah sekali,’’ Khalid mengarahkan dan Siti hanya tersenyum.

Mummy? Ya, itulah panggilan mesra Khalid kepada Siti dan saya juga menunggu apakah pula panggilan mesra Siti buat yang tersayang?"

Mummy?! But err...Datuk, your Siti is not a mummy yet. You lovebirds are not even married yet. Unless...err...Ok I won't go into that.

Uuwwwwwweekkkkk...!

See, I puke again.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I think that man is really sick for calling ct -"mummy"! Tell me, why would a man call his lover "mummy" unless they want to make babies (or have they??) Ct should be calling HIM "Daddy" instead of the other way around!! Hee... hee..

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home