Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Thank you

Was about to jump into my car after dinner when I received this sms from my good buddy Nuar,

Man, u don't mind if my colleague nak
masuk kan ur blog add into her blog! Linking!

I was like, biar betul nie...

To know that some stranger out there actually reads my blog can be pretty flattering. Really.

So thanks Zaida for linking me up. Now you get to read all the crappy stuff that I post in my blog. Your life will never be the same LOL :-)

Jangan muntah ok...


2 Comments:

Blogger zaida Ismail said...

Hahahaha... Iloved reading those blog. I dont find your blog crappy. Banyak bende that makes sense tho.... Thanks for the special link in your entry... Hey you can put your favorite blog link kat edit me tu...

10:13 AM  
Blogger aman said...

thanx zaida. tried to put a blog link the other day tapi tak jadi cos of network problem. my broadband curi signal fr kajang. MSC maa...!

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home