Monday, September 25, 2006

Selamat posa

Selamat posa folks.

Thanks to those who sent me sms-es and emails wishing me selamat berpuasa. One thing though, please stop sending me Pengajian Agama Islam 101. I know that "keluar air mani dengan sengaja batal puasa." I also know that "bersetubuh di siang hari batal puasa." Kena bayar denda lagi. I learnt all that when I was in primary school. Give me something new guys.

Didn't do much yesterday being the first day of puasa. Just lepak on the sofa watching TV. Didn't score many pahala points especially when I changed to MTV or Channel V. By noon my tummy began to play lagu keroncong asli.

Managed to catch the repeat of OIAM though I'm not really a fan. Suki is my super duper trooper junior in KGV but I'm not proud that she won. I think she didn't deserve to win. Faizal was the best. Even Alif did better. But to give them one million ringgit? I don't think so. I think none of the contestants (Dayang included) are worth that kind of price tag. Go ahead you can hantam me.

However, one tembam singer caught my eye. I think it was Zai. She has that 'black' soulful voice. Tapi biasalah, orang kita dengar lagu pakai mata tak pakai telinga.

Gotta go...balik berbuka. Selamat berbuka.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great time during the pasting!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Tapi biasalah, orang kita dengar lagu pakai mata tak pakai telinga"

true...true...and a fanatic need not buy the album...SMS cukup...

9:12 AM  
Blogger zaida Ismail said...

Not worth watching... OIAM tu! Sama je cam reality lain. Budak tembam tu kalau masuk American idol dah menang dah. Cam Dina MI1.. kat sini kalah gi state masuk pertandingan menang plak.

Malaysian should change their attitude if they want to see our music industry berkembang kan..

9:22 AM  
Blogger aman said...

usep suhud natapura - what a name! anyway thanks. you have a great time too.

lizzam - you can say that again. and again and again...

zaida - spot on. the media should change too.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home