Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Singapore Girl

Okay. I don't like to blow my own trumpet. Or as they say in Malay 'angkat bakul sendiri'. But heck I still wanna blow (not that kind of blow, you pervert!).

I seldom open my blog email. But what a surprise when I received an email today from someone in Singapore who has been reading my blog. Err... you tak de keje lain ke? I'm really honoured. And to know that she's a she makes me even more sexcited ooppps excited...

So here I blow...


I came across ur blog....and really, i find it really really funny. thanks
for making my boring day at the office a little bit entertaining...hahaha
and i like the part about 'the wedding of the year' thingy and the
observation u made at majlis perkahwinan....sounds damn familiar...it
happens in singapore too!!

Thanx babe. Enjoy your asam pedas and sambal belacan.

*grinning from ear to ear*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home