Friday, November 10, 2006

Crap, crap, crap

Nope. I've not been procrastinating.

Just that
broadband at my office-that-is-within-the-MSC has been down since Raya. Today miraculously it's up and running. The dial-up internet in my home is non-existent now. Don't ask me why. Ask Telekom, TMNet, Jaring, Multimedia Commission and pihak-pihak yang berkenaan.

Broadband kat Mesia ni is really crappy, crappy, crappy. No, make that shitty, shitty, shitty (bukan Siti ok).

So, how many Raya Open House have you been to. Or how many have you not gone to? I went to two so far. Raya this year was a damper. Hujan, hujan, hujan. But the Raya chit-chat was hot though. Especially with the renewed Pak Lah-Mahathir spat. I'm sick and tired of it really. I'd rather spit at the spat. It's all about personal interest if you ask me. National interest? Porrrahhh!

Anyway, let that 81-year old man continue "tokking kok" (to borrow from Patrick Teoh's Teohlogy). Oh yeah, that "Istana Zakaria" in Klang was also the talking point when I got together with my cousins. I can't comment about that/him without using profanities in every three sentence. So I'd rather do something more worthwhile, like scratching my balls.

I'd better upload this entry before my internet is down again. Susah duk Mesia nie...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home