Friday, September 29, 2006

28 September

I wanted to post this entry yesterday but my internet connection was down for almost two days. Though I'm within the MSC area the network is like crap. Syabas MSC! Malaysia sure can one!

28 September has a special place in my life. The ordeal that I went through eight years ago on this date would stick to me till my last breath. I came out from it a new man. I now see things in a more critical and sceptical way. Although I survived the ordeal my faith in certain institutions of the country fades away.

It was the best of times and it was the worst of times. I was in the thick of the action, so to speak. At that time I took my fight to the streets. I cried for reforms. I cried for justice. For all that I got arrested and spent a week in the police lock-up.

I've been told to write a book about my experience. But I guess I should just share it in my own blog. It's a long story. I would have to make a series of entries in this blog.

I shall start soon. I'll name it Dang Wangi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang bernama Siti said...

Lama dah tunggu cerita tu di blog you ni.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home