Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome 2007!

It's not too late to wish myself and everyone Happy New Year rite.

After the earthquake my already crappy internet is even crappier now. Slow like siput. And sometimes siput lagi laju. Haven't been able to even check my emails for the last few days. I don't know whether I can post this entry. Blogging with my fingers crossed now.

Raya Haji was a low key affair. New Year was even lower key.

Was all alone on malam raya. So I did a crazy thing. No, I didn't get laid. I washed my car at 1.00 am, in the wee hours of the morning cos esok nak raya. Ok actually the car dah kotor giler. I can't drive a dirty car cos "saya seorang yang pembersih lagi bersopan-santun".

Washing your car under dim lighting can pose a problem. I realised in the morning that I missed a few spots. So the car is like macam orang mandi tak sudah. But what the heck, it still looks better than before.

Last nite (or rather in the wee hours of the morning, again) I did another crazy thing. Ya tahun 2007 adalah tahun untuk membuat keje-keje giler. Lagi giler dari Tahun Melawat Mesia. I cooked rice and goreng telur at 2.00 am then makan. Bukan sahur dan bukan supper. It's dinner. Then watched TV and slept at 4.00 am.

So now I'm sleepy. Very sleepy. No wonder my notebook screen look like one kind only.

And that's why I need to click "publish"...

4 Comments:

Blogger Zetty said...

happy new year to u too!

p/s: tak pegi melapah daging korban kah?

10:58 AM  
Blogger aman said...

thanx zetty. melapah daging beli aje

2:55 PM  
Blogger Yang bernama Siti said...

Selamat Tahun Baru Man. Semoga tahun ini talian internet Man akan lebih laju... Bolehlah habiskan cerita reformasi tu.

5:01 PM  
Blogger aman said...

same to u siti. insyaallah i akan cuba.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home