Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Birthday Boy

I woke up this morning to the sound of smses. With my eyes half-opened I text back. Birthday wishes from sisters, nieces, friends. Thanks for remembering my birthday. Though I don't really celebrate birthdays nowadays, expensive gifts like sports car and condominium are most welcomed.

Oh yeah, even Celcom gave me a birthday card. For the first time. Unlike my Raya card, this time they got my name right.

I wonder why Celcom is so baik hati nowadays. Thanks,
next time expensive gifts like sports car and condominium are most welcomed.

My cousins Kak Teh and Abang Nik came to the office to deliver a really nice cake, courtesy of my sis Kak Ni who's in Kota Bharu for a biz trip. Thank God they didn't scream SURPRISE!!!

I don't like birthday surprises.

Malu lah.

But
expensive gifts like sports car and condominium are most welcomed.

Atik gave a cheeky birthday wish though,

Happy bday. Have a meaningful life n b happy.
GET MARRIED!!! If u find the right person.

The real message: Get married!

I replied,

Thnx. I will when I hve da mood 2 get married.






6 Comments:

Blogger Zetty said...

heyy, happy birthday. I must've wrong home address, my sports car gift to was returned.

6:27 PM  
Blogger aman said...

zetty: thanx babe. juz email the sports car...

4:26 PM  
Blogger Yang bernama Siti said...

Happy Birthday! La... you are older than me rupanya... This year dah lambek, tengoklah next year, I'll e-mail you the condo and sport car. Rolls Royce tak konan ko?

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chehhhh .. yenna dey thamby..
materialistic very the.

3 kali 3 paragraph 3 ayat dok kata "expensive gifts like sports car & condominium are most welcomed"..
senghaja tertekan copy paste 3 kali yerk..

anyway man.. happy birthday.

dont forget to reward yourself with a few alFatehahs, ok. Feed your own soul with it, while you still can :-)

10:55 AM  
Blogger aman said...

siti: thank you
mia sara: pun thank you jugak

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ASKING PEOPLE FOR BIRTHDAY PRESENTS?
WHAT A JERK

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home