Monday, June 25, 2007

Wacky dream

I had the strangest of dreams last nite.

I dreamt I was detained under the ISA. Strange. Really strange. And funny too. It seemed so real though. The funny thing was I had my mobile phone with me and tried calling for help. But they jammed my phone. Wacky tunes including loony cartoons would play everytime I dialled a number.

Another strange thing was my sis paid a visit on the first day (which is impossible in a real life ISA detention). I asked her how many were detained.

"You're the only one."

I was like "WHAT?!!!" And kept asking myself why they didn't arrest my friend as well.

Also met the Darul Islam guys who were detained earlier. One was already gila due to drug overdose. And I knew who did that to him. Poor guy.

Gheez...what a strange dream. Still trying to figure out why I had such a wacky dream.

Maybe tonight there will be a sequel. And I hope Jessica Alba will be detained too.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home