Sunday, June 10, 2007

Me, a dictator?!

Your Birthdate: February 13

You're dominant and powerful. You always need to be in charge.
While others respect your competence, you can be a bit of a dictator.
Hard working and serious, you never let yourself down.
You are exact and accurate - and you expect others to be the same way.

Your strength: You always get the job done

Your weakness: You're a perfectionist to a fault

Your power color: Gray

Your power symbol: Checkmark

Your power month: April

I almost fell off my chair when I read "your power color". I thought it was "gay". But is gray a "power color"?. Color macam mayat pun power ke?

My weakness seems to be
"you're a perfectionist to a fault". Hello brader...that's not a weakness ok.

And that "dictator" part, c'mon...I'm not like that lah! What?! What did you say?! Come here you idiot, let me pancung your kepala!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home