Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tag along

Susan tagged me so now I have to tell the whole world 6 weird things about myself. By the way, who the hell created this tag thingy? I thought it was the same as SmartTAG.

6 weird things about me (and all are subject to debate):

1. I hate going to school. When I was a kid my parents had to scream and shout to make me go to school. My dad even called a couple of bomohs to treat my "problem". I thought that was weird. Meeting the bomoh, I mean.

2. I have MVP -
mitral valve prolapse. No it's not an MPV. My cardiologist says MVP is not a disease. Just a weird valve I guess. For further info call IJN. Or Google it.

3. I like to smell new books or magazines. Yes, I do read them too. This weirdness is now slowly healing.

4. I like to criticise the Malays although I myself am a Malay. My amoi friend Audrey thinks it's weird. I think it's therapeutic. Weird meh?

5. I don't conform, I rebel. Against anything. To the point of being annoying. Is that weird?

6. I don't like pineapples aka buah nanas. My lelangit would feel gatal-gatal if I eat pineapples. I don't know the English word for lelangit. And I'm not talking about the sky.

There you go. Taking part in this is weird enough for me. I know, the rules state that I'm supposed to tag 6 other people. I'm not going to. Please refer to item No. 5.

Update:
I forgot one thing. Weirdness No. 6 (b).

6 (b). I read and re-read my own blog to check my grammar and sentence structure. Or add on something like this one.



5 Comments:

Blogger che'fara said...

aik? me oso like to smell new books and magazines.heh.
but thats not weird lahhh.because i did that too.so tak weird okkay.

:)

1:59 AM  
Blogger aman said...

che'fara: u might think it's not weird but other people tengok eeiii weird nye budak ni!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Yang bernama Siti said...

I like the smell of new money...

8:16 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Money.. not only i like to smell it. I like to have them too.. hahaha.

Btw, i like the smell of rain.. I call it "refreshing"

2:55 PM  
Blogger aman said...

siti: you can say that again.

landed_angel: you can say that again too.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home