Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Who's next?

Now they got my buddy Pet of Malaysia Today. Who's next, asked Kit Siang.

Of course I'm angry. Especially when I know Pet personally. We worked together before in one "projek haram". I sent him an sms while he was on his way to Dang Wangi. I wish I could be there with him. The cops interrogated him for about eight hours. I wish the cops all the best. Knowing Pet, he would have surely given them hell.

I'm sick of this sort of intimidation. Especially when a wanker such as Nazri tries to be the defender of Islam and the Agong. What an idiot!

Those goons in Umno always tell us that "our party is strong, we have three million members bla bla bla..." If you think you're so strong why are you so afraid of bloggers? Why are you so paranoid of the truth?

By the way there's a petition. Sign it if you love freedom of speech.

I already did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home